Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today met up with Jasmine aka Yen & her little princess Jayde for the 1st time... When was on msn with her last evening, she did mentioned that she kinda hated people who's late for appointment, so she kinda reminded me not to be late... So woke up @ 9+am to get myself prepared (mil already get little prince prepared) as I'm meeting her @ Bedok Mrt, 11am... Got a lift from fil to the station & when I reached our meeting place, Jasmine was already there with little Jayde & I thought I was late... But I looked @ the time, it was only 10.50am & she's was already there... Lol.... I wasn't late for our appt (thanks to fil)...


Jayde was sooo adorable & guai when Jasmine asked her to greet me, she did & she was not @ all afraid of strangers, cuz normally kids will be kinda shy/afraid of someone whom they never seen before... Was glad that I'm able to click with the little one... =) Anyway, we went Orchard for lunchie @ Yoshinoya & little prince was sleeping when on the way to Taka... Headed to the Nursing Room @ Taka to feed little prince milk milk cuz it's already 5 hours since his last fed @ 7am... Bought a top from Future State & damage $31.20 ($39.90) after 20% discount... Walked around the kids section before headed to Paragon as Jasmine wanna go Baby Fox... Jayde played awhile @ the playground & walked over to Far East Plaza for some window shopping...

Almost wanted to get a pair of gold colour shoes but decided not to as really no more $$$$$ liao (I know I said lotsa times =P), really need to budget liao... Little prince was not really behaving himself & kept wanting me to carry him... And I did sling him for a while & he puked some of his milk out & ganna his shirt... DUHZ~ Luckily I brought an extra polo shirt for him & went to the nursing room @ FEP to get him changed...

As Jasmine need to leave early to her friend's place, so I suggested that to walk over to Hereen as I need to collect my privilege card then off to Somerset Mrt station... Saw Jess & her princess Jannon & mum on the way to Hereen... Will be meeting Jess & Zhuzhu to Orchard AGAIN tomorrow... Bidded goodbye with Jasmine & little Jayde when I alighted @ Bugis cuz 1) it's little prince's milk milk time again (scared he will get too cranky on the way back to Bedok) & 2) waiting for hubby to finish his reservist (his is 8-5 kind) to pick me & little prince home... But hubby didn't knock off @ 5pm as he's still busy... So took a train back to Bedok & walked around while waiting for hubby & bumped into Huiling together with her dd & ds... Had BK for dinner *VERY VERY SINFUL* & went NTUC to look around while STILL waiting for hubby... Finally hubby reached around 7pm & got him BK for dinner too then home sweet home...

pics will be upload soon...

Little prince & Jayde

Jasmine, little prince & Jayde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home