Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Met Charmaine + Sam Chia, Rebecca, Eunice, Jennifer & Sally for FHB lunchie @ 12pm... Actually got myself ready around 11am as I thought of walking to the MRT station, then fed little prince milk milk after that... Initially I thought after feeding him can leave the house liao, but only managed to leave the house @ closed to 11.30am... Wanted to walk over to MRT station but due to my laziness *hehe* & not wanting myself to sweat under the hot sun, I conveniently flag for a cab...


I reached the place @ 11.50am *1st time I'm early* & the shop not open yet, the shutters still down... Actually I'm not the 1st one to reach la, Sally's the 1st one to reached... She still thought the shop was closed today so she went over to Mac for a drink (as per 'instructed' by Charmaine to wait there... lol) While on my way to meet Sally @ Mac, my wedges died on me as one of the soles came out... DUHZ~~ Went to search for shoe cobbler @ Bugis BHG (previous Seiyu) but couldn't find, so just went over to the FHB (Fish Head Beehoon) shop to meet Charmaine + Sam, Eunice as they're there already... Rebecca followed by Jennifer reached shortly...


We're happily eating our lunch till when I'm almost halfway thru', I saw a strand of hair 'soaking' in the soup... Then I was like OMG!! & I asked one of the staff over & showed her that there's a F***ING strand of hair in my bowl of soup (ok la, me too exaggerating to use the F word la..) The staff didn't say anything & straight away brought that bowl back into the kitchen & brought a new bowl out... I was already almost full le when she brought that new bowl over... Luckily Jen came to my rescue *THANK YOU Jen!!!* A while later, Sally also spotted a strand of hair 'stuck' onto one slice of her FHB & once again we asked them over & told them AGAIN!!! *just our luck to encounter this!!*


After our lunchie, we went on our separate ways as most of them have to go back to work... Went over Bugis BHG to look for cobbler again but later found out no longer there le... Thereafter took train back to Bedok to meet hubby to bring little prince for his 5-in-1 jab appointment @ 2pm (Hubby took 1/2 day off from his reservist)... Was damn pissed off with one of the auntie... When I reached bedok MRT station, I had to take the lift (as I'm pushing the pram) down to the ticket counter... As usual, the lift entrance was packed with people (those lazy to take the escalator down) so when the lift was here, those people quickly went in the lift & this auntie knowing that I was pushing the pram behind her but she just not 'automatic' lor, DOESN'T wanna move her butt aside lor (cuz the other people DID stand aside to make way for my pram to come in)... Then I was like saying in a stern voice, "EXCUSE ME!" then that auntie kinda stared @ me & use some Malay words (think she's a Malay) to say me... I kept quiet as I wanna see IF she knows how to SHUT her big mouth up or not, but NO lor, she never shut her mouth & continued even after we're out the lift... That's when my anger was being built up & I kinda snapped @ her & said, " You had said ENOUGH already!! YOU CAN JOLLY WELL TAKE THE ESCALATOR & CAN'T YOU BLOODY SEE THAT I'M PUSHING THE PRAM?? CAN'T YOU JUST SIMPLY MOVE ASIDE WHEN YOU'D ALREADY SAW ME WALKING TO THE LIFT??' That was when she suddenly kept quiet & look @ me, not even utter a single word when I said that to her... After I'd said that, I walked away & make my way to Bedok PolyClinic...

Anyway, met hubby @ the polyclinic & went into the room for the jab when it's our turn... And as usual, little prince only cried for awhile when the nurse jab the medicine into his right thigh *ouch*... Went to get my shoes fixed & to a nearby coffeeshop to eat as hubby haven't eat...

1st time I sling little prince *THANKS TO EUNICE & CHARMAINE who taught me how to use that* still not so used to it as I'm a pram person... Will continue to practise it till I master the skills... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home