Saturday, August 11, 2007

Little prince turns 5 months old today... A recap of what he had achieved since born till 4 months.... He's been able to focus on certain things for awhile, been able to flip both sides when lying on his back, starting to get talkative as in making goo goo ga ga sounds, able to grab things in his hands, able to smile back @ you when playing with him, able to sit up by leaning towards his front (like the pic below),


able to stand when holding him by the armpits, lick anything that he's in contact with (esp his 'chicken wings' hands, drooling with lotsa saliva, like to play with his saliva by making buuuu buuuuuu sounds & attempted to crawl but not successful...


So now he's 5 months le, other than all the above-mentioned, he now can glide from the foam mat to the floor... Whenever he saw my pooh slippers, he will glide very fast & attempted to grab it... He even attempted to move when he's on fours & I managed to take a pic of it (but quite blur as he's moving when I took it)... He even started to rub his eyes when he wanna sleep... So far, that's all I can remember... And very soon, will start him on solids when he hit 6 months...


Happy 1st Birthday, Han Han & Ah Zheng!!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Adel!!



Today was the BIG birthday bash! 3 kiddos birthday in one day... The birthday kiddos are Adel (Charmaine's dd), Ah Zheng (Jen's ds) & Han Han (Meiring's dd)... It was held @ Jen's place... The party supposed to start @ 12pm, but I reached there around 2.30pm...

When I reached there, most of them already there & Eunice left before I reached... And little prince was being carried by everyone of them... Me & hubby were so free that I mingled with the mummies there & hubby mingled with Amy's dh, Romi outside the corridor with few cans of beer... lol... *Thanks Amy's dh for keeping my dh entertained =)*

Alot of people wanna 'kidnapped' little prince home, especially Sally & Erin... Sally's dd & ds simply LOVE little prince to the max as they keep wanting to take pics & play with him... I'm really glad that little prince is sooooooooooooooooooooooo fortunate to be loved by most of them (ehh... did I phrase it correctly? hmmm) *happy mummy* I love to play with Shane too as he's the 'laughing buddha' as what Elaine said... Although he's abit cranky (cuz he wanna sleep but can't), but when I played with him he still laughed happily... Hubby & me simply LOVE Shane's eyes... =)

Really had a GREAT time with them... I LOVE this kind of gatherings...

A big THANK YOU to Jen & Daniel for holding the birthday bash @ their place...


Pics to enjoy! *more pics coming up!*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home