Thursday, August 9, 2007

Woke up damn early to get myself, little prince & hubby prepared to have lunchie together with my aunties @ Dragon Gate, HarbourFront... While waiting for mummy & daddy as we're picking them up, took some pics of little prince took over the wheels...

I'm Kayden Loo, your driver of the day

*warming up*

Are you ready for the ride?

Reached Dragon Gate around 11.45am & called 6th Aunt to check where they are... It's been a while since I last had dim sum... My aunt booked 3 tables & hubby, me & little prince were seated together with my young cousins & I had a great time catching up with them... Little prince was way too cranky today & especially came to his 1pm feed, he only drank less than 100ml... No matter how I forced him to finished the milk, he just won't budged... Arghh... Then mummy took over & pat him to sleep...

After that, 6th Aunt suggested that we go over to Sentosa UnderWater World & all of us went except for hubby as he's not into all these activites... We took the express train over to Sentosa & little prince was napping thru' the journey... We alighted @ Siloso beach station & walked over to UnderWater World... But after halfway thru', my aunties can't tahan & so we took the tram... It's been like donkey years since I last stepped into the UnderWater World & the tickets was $19.90 per pax... Omg, it's like soooooo expensive lor... Luckily it's been paid by my auntie & it's little prince 1st visit... ok la, I know he's still quite young & wouldn't understand what's this fish, what's what fish... Anyway, little prince seemed quite enjoyed when we went thru' the viewing hall (don't know what's that called) as his eyes kept looking @ the BIG fishes swimming above him...

Went back to Vivo & shopped around awhile... After bidded goodbye with my aunties, mummy + daddy + little prince + me continued to shop & I saw Irene, my diploma classmate @ Gap... It's been years since I last saw her & she's gonna give birth in late Oct... I so envy her, she didn't put on much weight during pregnancy & she dared to tell me only gain 2 - 3 kgs thru'out... I couldn't believe it... *So ENVY* Not like me, sooo fat after giving birth... =( Walked over to Mcdonald @ Harbourfront 1) to feed the cranky little prince (finally want to drink milk milk but still never finish) & 2) waiting for hubby to come fetch us... After awhile, hubby arrived & home sweet home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home