Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Met Charmaine, Catherine, Jennifer, Sally, Amy & Jessie for lunchie @ Yoshinoya, Taka... Took a cab down to town & I'm there around 12.20pm... Jessie & Amy reached shortly I've reached... After lunchie, walked around Taka for a while with Jessie + Denise + Zenson & Sally then off to Paragon as my purpose of going town is to go Fox Baby to see what I can buy for little prince... Went Fox Baby but nothing much I want as the store quite small... Wanted to get him a jacket cuz the weather getting colder, but don't have his size... So went to the nursing room to get some hot water as little prince's feeding time getting nearer...


On my way to the nursing room, saw one of my ex-boyfriend with his little one... He doesn't seems to recognise me & I also don't bother abit... Walked to Somerset MRT with Jessie to Suntec City... Walked from CityLink to Marina Square's Baby Fox & they also don't have the size for the jacket... So walked over to Suntec outlet to get clothes for little prince as that outlet is bigger & wider range of clothes... Wanna start to browse around but little prince gets very cranky & when I looked @ the time, it's his feeding time liao... So have to feed him 1st before I can do anything... After that, went over to Carrefour to get Huggies Dry size L cuz my little prince CAN'T fit into size M... Think Huggies diapers' cutting is small, so that's why he can't fit *consoling myself*...



Then proceed to Fox Baby & only managed to get 2 T-shirts, 1 Short sleeve shirt & 1 pair of khakis long pants & damage of $42.35 after discount - 30% discount for tops & 40% for pants + additional 10% with purchase of 3 items above... Will dropby again to see more designs as little prince very cranky after he woke up thus shorten my shopping time...










After the shopping, called hubby to come pick us up cuz I'm experiencing some pain near my hips + little prince throwing tantrums wanted to be carried... Sent Jessie & kids home then home sweet home...

Random pics










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home