Friday, July 13, 2007

Today met up with Catherine (Meow Meow), Charmaine & Sam, Erin (Bubbles), Sally for Sakae Sushi lunchie @ Icon Village... Well, it's my 1st time there & didn't have the chance to roam around the mall... Anyway, after lunchie took train down to town with Charmaine as she needs to go back office... Shopped around @ Taka alone with my little prince & bought myself a top from Future State & damage is $29.00... Wanted to get a pram toy for him but decided not to as it's consider quite expensive...


Headed down to Plaza Singapura to have coffee as I need to feed my little prince his milk milk & at the same time waiting can take train from there to Boon Keng for dinner... As today was my mil's birthday, my fil decided to give us a treat @ Boon Tong Kee & it cost him $135.00 for 6 dishes... The oats prawns is the most expensive dish, but I have to say that the prawns are way too big & 8 big prawns cost $42.00 ($5.25 per prawn)... *too bad never take any pics of the food*

After dinner, went up to grandfather-in-law's place awhile as hubby's 5th aunt wanna see little prince... Stayed there for an 1+ hour & back home sweet home as little prince's sleeping time is drawing near... I don't know why he started to cry when hubby cleaning him up & refused to drink milk milk... This is the 1st time that I ever see him cried to sooooooooooooo jialat, & so heartpain for me to see him like that... *wondering what's wrong with him*=(

Finally, I caught him smiling sooooooo happily when I took his pic today... =)


random pics of the day

Charmaine & little prince *notice his tongue*

Little prince & Sally

Ain't his smile charming??


Nice smile =)

@ grandfather-in-law's place

Little prince & grandma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home