Sunday, July 1, 2007

Went Janine's 1st birthday celebration... Happy birthday Janine!! Woke up around 10+am cuz Kayden doesn't want to take his morning nap... Pass Kayden to my mil (mother-in-law) so I can go get ready... Dilly dally till 12.45pm then left for Janine's birthday...

When I reached the carpark, wanted to bring his pram up to Catherine's place but decided not to as quite troublesome to push up & down... But I totally regretted of not bringing the pram along (cuz now Kayden is really heavy)... After a while, the whole place was full of kiddos & of cuz, the parents... After Kayden had his afternoon feed, wanted to put him in the sarong (thanks to Cat for lending) to sleep as normally I will let him sleep, but he doesn't want to sleep... Maybe too many kiddos around & he wanna play with them?? *cuz he LOVES to baby talk now* Anyway around 3+pm, he finally budge in & slept for almost 1 hour & he's up... o.O

I had a great time there and after feeding him around 5+pm, headed home sweet home cuz I don't have enough sleep...

Oh ya, on friday's KTV gathering was another great success & I also had a great laughing time there... Didn't manage to chat with Tiziana & her sis Tiffany cuz it's my 1st time meeting them & they left early... Hope that they will join us gatherings in future... After that, went supper @ Bukit Merah View for yong tau fu and chit chat awhile... Reached home around 4.30am & I couldn't get into sleep till 6+am cuz Kayden woke up & was crying for milk... Haiz...

Pics of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home