Thursday, June 7, 2007

Went Motherhood Fair @ expo with Zhuzhu & her hubby & Keidi & her cousin... Surprisingly, it's not as crowded as I thought... This is the 1st time that I went to Motherhood fair... Wanted to get Nestle Nan 1 HA for Kayden but Zhuzhu told me that there's no Nan 1 HA on the shelves... They have all the stocks there except for Nan 1 HA... Haiz...

Walked around & bought a swim nappy for Kayden, cuz I'm bringing him to Wild Wild Wet this Sat... =) Saw Sandy (my ex-colleague) @ the fair too... She's surprised that I've given birth when she saw Kayden... And so coincidence that she also gave birth in the same month as me... Must find one day to date her out for coffee with our little ones... Went John Little sales but nothing much... So headed to BK for lunchie with them... Took a few pics of Keidi & she was very happy when taking pics... But Kayden was very cranky, keep crying for nothing... maybe the weather too humid le... =( Bidded goodbye with them & waited for hubby to pick me up...

Presenting pics of Zhuzhu's missy, Keidi


Isn't she a sweetie pie??



p/s: I should take more of my little darling's pics... Hmm....