Saturday, May 5, 2007

I don't know what I had last night... The whole of last night & today I've been running in & out the toilet cuz of the stupid diarrhoea & I was having fever too... I couldn't get into sleep the entire night...

I was so sad that I can't attend the mummy bloggers gathering today, due to the stupid diarrhoea... I was anticipating to this gathering very long already & yet I can't attend... I've already missed out the previous 2 gathering & yet this time round I'd missed it again... I still thought that if my diarrhoea gets better today, I could attend with Kayden... But still, it doesn't even gets better, it's getting worse... Imagine having running in & out the toilet more than 10 times in 1 hour!!! That's kiling me sia...

Not only I couldn't attend the gathering, I also missed out to Vivo City to support Adel in the Wonderbaby semi-finals... Till now I'm typing this entry, the stupid diarrhoea still don't want to leave me alone!!!

I MISSED OUT ALL THE FUN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home