Friday, April 20, 2007

Today 1st time drove Kayden out, cuz I finally got a car seat for Kayden!!! I got a 2nd hand car seat from one of the mummies from my forum... I would say the condition still not bad...

Met up with 2 of my ex-colleagues @ AMK hub for lunchie as well as catching up... Supposed to be there @ 1.30pm but I was late for 1/2 hour... We had lunch @ New York ___ (forgot about the name) & I had a ribeye steak with black pepper sauce... Well, the portion of the steak is still ok, but the thickness of the steak is like only less than 1/2 cm, it's soooooooo thin lor... Too bad never take a pic of it...

After lunch, went for eyebrow trimming @ one of the beauty salon in AMK central... Cuz I'm lazy going all the to Orchard to get it trimmed... Well, I have to say I'm not really satisfied with the trimming... While walking back to AMK hub, one of my heels ganna stuck in the drain cover & Kayden's pram fell backwards... I was like OMFG!!! when I saw the pram fell backwards & Kayden's (upside down position) eyes open big big... I was sooooooooo scared that his head would hit onto the concrete fall, luckily my friend saw & held it up again for me... Then I quickly checked on Kayden & was glad that he's not injuired... He was not crying & went back to his dreamland very fast... Luckily I've belted him to the pram, if not... *Phew* I don't dare to tell hubby about that cuz he will ban me from bringing Kayden out again...

Am so glad nothing is wrong with Kayden, cuz if not, I WILL never forgive myself... Thank God... *Phew*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home