Wednesday, April 4, 2007

These few days Kayden had been very cranky... I don't know is it because it's part of his growing up or what...

Eversince last week, he would cry when he poo poo or fart & he will gek till his face red red like lobster... I told hubby that maybe he got wind in his tummy as I noticed that his tummy is slightly bloated... But hubby told me straight & said no such thing... I was like WTH... Initially he only made noise & started to get cranky sometimes when he drink his milk milk... But now it's like even he's not drinking his milk milk, he also cried his lungs out... I see him like that, my heart really hurts... I've consulted alot of my friends about his condition & most of them ask me to apply Ru Yi You & do some massaging on Kayden's tummy or get infacol...

So brought Kayden to his follow up check up on his eye infection thingy... The doctor said his condition is fine & ask me to monitor his condition from now... If in theevent of having consistent coughing or tummy hardens, have to go back to KKH immediately... Although his eye is recovering 90-95%, the doctor said there's 5-10% of his condition to relapse or will get infection in his lungs... I did asked the doctor about his crankiness & also he having wind in his tummy... The doctor said it's normal for new borns to have slightly bloated tummy cuz their organs are slightly bigger for their tiny little bodies & asked me not to worry... But he did prescribed colic drop (infacol) just in case I'm still worried... So I have to just keep my fingers crossed & hope it won't come back...

Kayden also started to have heat rash on his face & neck... I did noticed a few on his neck last week but I pay no attention to it... *BAD MUMMY* After having consulted my friends, got a cream for curing heat rash... Hopefully the heat rash will go away & leave Kayden alone cuz this Sunday is his baby shower... So I want him to look nice nice on that day... So I have to regularly keep Kayden cool & fresh...

Can't wait for my confinement to be over (in just a few more days) & Kayden's baby shower...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home