Tuesday, April 10, 2007

8th April 2007


Yuppie!!! My confinement is finally over!!! I declared myself officially on 8th April, Sunday together with Kayden's baby shower...

It was a busy day for me, my hubby & also Kayden... Kayden's baby shower started from 1pm - 7pm... 1st half (1pm - 4pm) was for relatives & 2nd half (4pm - 7pm) was for friends... Luckily I split it into 2 session, cuz 1st half already filled up my place to almost no more space to move about...



Had a great time chatting with my forumies & friends... My hubby was the most happiest person on that day, cuz he finally had a chance to drink & also chat with his friends... Cuz he seldom go out & chill out with his friends eversince I'm pregnant... It's been 9+ months that he last enjoyed himself...


Oh ya... Kayden got lots of ang pows & gifts from all aunties & uncles... Let pics do the talking...









Finally Kayden took a pic together with his godma...








10 April 2007

Today 1st time I brought Kayden out all by myself to meet Julia aka zhuzhu, Nadia & mole mole... YES!!! All by myself!!! Even my mil also can't believe it... I was kinda pissed with my mil last night when I told her that I'm bringing Kayden out to Orchard to meet my friends... She straight away gave me a black face & said he's still so young (ie: only 1 month old), why bring him out... I told her straight "why cannot bring him out... Then if now don't bring him out, then when bring him out?" As if I never bring him out like that... I also got bring him out to his checkup when he's only few weeks old what... So what's the diff?? And she also did something that I'm quite pissed too... Kayden was crying for no reason & she go carry him w/o supporting his neck!!! She carried him by the armpit... Hello!!! Kayden's bone still not so strong yet, so still need to support his neck when carrying him... I told her off too... I'm sooooooo angry...

Anyway, I was so proud of myself today... I can bring Kayden out without the help of my hubby... Kayden was also very guai & he slept thru'out the outing... Except for time to drink milk & to change diapers... Met Julia aka zhuzhu, Nadia & Mole Mole @ Forum Gallery Coffee Bean... It's my 1st time meeting Nadia & Mole Mole... Have a great time chatting with them although all of us were busy attending to our little ones... Too bad we didn't take any pics together... Anyway, there's another gathering for mummies bloggers on the 5th May... I'm looking forward for that gathering as I've missed the previous 2 gatherings...

And also, thanks Julia for lending Keidi's pram for Kayden to sleep & also changing of his diapers...

After today, there will be more times that I will bring Kayden out alone to meet my friends... (,")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home