Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My little prince turns 4 months old today... Hubby & me brought him to polyclinic for his 2nd 5-in-1 jab... This time round, we're not late for his 2.30pm appointment... As usual, the waiting time is kinda long... And my little prince started to get a bit cranky cuz it's his feeding time and still not his turn yet... Wanted to feed him 1st but decided to do it after the jab cuz I'd experienced whenever I feed him halfway through, 1) the nurse will call for him & 2) he will cry even louder if remove the teat from his mouth when still drinking...

His current weight now is 7.63kg @ 4th month exactly & compared to his weight @ 3rd month, he didn't gain much weight @ all... Was kinda worried why only slight increased in weight, but the nurse said it's ok cuz his weight still @ 75% percentile (consider normal)... He only cried a little when the nurse injected the solution into him & stopped when I carried him upright... Went NTUC to get diapers for him & now NTUC having promotion for Huggies Dry... I got size M for my little prince & it's only $15.40/pack of 84's (UP: $19++)...

Went BK for my lunchie (craving for it very long le)... Then went to my inlaws office before heading home...

I'm quite happy with my little prince's progress @ 4th month... He's trying to crawl with on his tummy but unsuccessful (but it's ok cuz he will one day) & he looked sooooooooooo cute when his legs keep kicking while attempt to crawl... He also can hold on to the handles of plastic bag (like how we carry the plastic bags) for @ least 1 minute & he also can sit up awhile without support... A lot of my friends commented that his legs very strong cuz he can stand for a while with minimal support (actually when he's about 3 months he can do that le)... *happy mummy* but my mil say it's too early for him to stand... >:( I managed to capture few pics of him sitting without support... I'm very happy that he can sit up a while without support but am also worry that it's too early for him to do that... He also getting more & more talkative & will kinda throw tantrum if no one plays with him..

I'm really enjoying every moments with my little prince & I really never regret of not working cuz I know I WILL regret IF I miss any parts of his growing progress... =)

Hmm...

Mummy, I don't like this position!!

MUMMY, I DON'T LIKE THIS POSITION!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home