Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Today went ICA collected little prince's passport... Hubby sent us down to ICA... There's @ least 82 people ahead of me (queue #), but surprisingly the waiting time still ok... Within 45 mins, I've collected it...

After that, went City Hall mrt station to meet Zhuzhu & Keidi to walk over to Marina Square... Went Secret Recipe for lunchie & I had Pan-Grilled Catch of The Day with lobster sauce *simply delicious!* Fed little prince his milk milk before I started eating my lunchie while waiting for Nana (Zhuzhu's cousin) & Rachelle ... Went Kiddy Palace after lunchie as we 3 mummies need to get something for our little ones... I bought a pair of teats & a octopus vibrating toy for him...

Zhuzhu took a few pics of our little ones in the nursing room while we're changing them... Luckily the nursing room is big enough to fit 3 prams... My little prince was sooooooo honoured to take a pic with the 2 little princesses side by side... Then after Zhuzhu took that shot (the 3 of them), my little prince & Nana's princess were holding hands & quickly got Zhuzhu to take that shot... The 3 of us were so surprised to see both of them holding hands & the cutest part is when they hold hands, they both started to cry... haha...



Missy Keidi, Little prince & Rachelle


Little prince & Rachelle

*holding hands but can't see from pic*

Then shopped around Marina Square before heading to Suntec City... On the way to atm @ Suntec, saw Wendy & Family... Hmm... The 2 of them 'geng' MC, must tell their bosses... Haha... Walked around Toy 'R' Us as Zhuzhu wants to find a toy she saw from internet... A short while later, Zhuzhu's hubby came to join us for dinner before hubby came to fetch me home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home