Wednesday, August 1, 2007

So pissed off with hubby... Earlier on around 3+pm when little prince woke up from his merely 1 hour noon nap, I wanted to pat him back to sleep as I wanted to go shower, hubby ask me to place little prince next to him on the bed... Initially I didn't want to as there's one incident that little prince almost fell onto the floor when hubby was next to him SLEEPING!!!! (cuz he's the one say he will look after him but yet!!!!) But hubby re-assured me that it will not happen again, so that's why I left little prince there...

When I'm done with my shower & on the way to our room, I heard little prince crying out loud & saw him lying flat on his back... I quickly ran to him & carried him up & checked on him to make sure there's no bumps @ the back of his head... I shouted very loudly @ hubby & his reaction was 'OHHH!!!' & that's it! WTF!! Was sooooooo pissed of with him lor... Luckily hubby never went back to sleep, if not I sure scold him to the max...

Got myself prepared to meet Charmaine + famiily to TMC to visit Janurse, Yeye's wife as she just given birth yesterday night... Met Charmaine @ Tanjong Pagar alone (cuz I don't wanna bring little prince along as it's too late) @ 7pm to hitch a ride from her... Reached TMC around 7.30pm & Janurse was feeding Rinzen, their lovely princess... carried her for a while & boy! how I missed my little prince when he's new born... The feeling was so great, just one hand can cuddle the sweetie princess... Rebecca reached 8+pm together with her hubby Andy... We chatted quite a while & left around 9+pm... Supposed to have dinner after that with Charmaine + family but ended up didn't as Sam aka Charmaine's hubby said his mum cooked their share... So hitched a ride from them again to Lavender MRT & home sweet home...

Anyway, pics of The Kok Family's lovely princess Rinzen!


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home