Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Look what I've received today in the office!!!

It's my 2nd Mayuki Spree 'loots'!!! Finally it's here!!! So happy & excited when the receptionist called me before lunch time!!!

YEAH! Freshly arrived parcel

Distributing the 'loots'



These are those clothes that I've ordered & I'm very happy to own it all!!! except for 1 black dress that's kinda big & I think need to bring it for alteration...

This is from Mayuki Spree 1








I didn't realised I ordered quite a few pink tops till my colleague told me so when she's browsing thru' all my loots... Haha... Then in my Mayuki Spree 3 I think I've ordered quite a few blue tops too... lol... =P

Any good (as in good in altering dresses & pants) & reliable tailors to recommend?? Do leave me a tag if you have recommendations... Many thanks in advance!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home