Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spent most of the day resting @ home & ironed a whole lot of my clothes for nearly 2 hours... so imagine that's how many sets of clothes not being iron in my wardrobe!! I don't have the habit of ironing all my clothes @ one shot & I preferred to iron 1 day or on the day itself if I intends to wear that particular set of clothes... And even I go shopping, I will make it a point to find clothes that need least ironing & can wear it right after it's freshly out from the washing machine... I'm just that plain lazy... Lol...

Brought little prince to T3 to look for 妈咪 together with 爹地 for dinner in the late evening as they had not seen little prince for almost 2+ weeks... Eversince 妈咪 started working @ T3, her off days' normally on weekdays (I'm working) & no longer weekends... So it's pretty hard to accomodate to her timing... Anyway, will try to make out more time for little prince to have bonding sessions with his grandparents...

Had Popeye's for dinner & I love their chicken & their fries!!! Little prince love the whipped potato & the muffin cookies too... 爹地 brought little prince to take the sky train (for some grandfather-and-grandson bonding session) while I stayed @ the food court reading my 'Sex and the City' novel...

Little prince infront of the ATM machine

Grandfather & grandson


Left T3 around 10pm as little prince's kinda sleepy & almost hitting the sack soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home