Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today's Hari Raya Haji... Went to 五姨's place with 妈咪 & 爹地 & little prince... Supposed to reach there during lunch time, but 妈咪 only told me around 3+pm & only reached there 4+pm... Little prince had a great time exploring 五姨's place & he managed to climb up the flight of stairs all by himself... Was so proud of little prince & I'm glad that I never miss this part of his learning process...

Drove to Suntec City & bumped into my 大姨 + family & 妈咪 had a small chat with them before we proceed with our window shopping... Went straight to GAP as they're having 30% sale on infants & toddlers' apparels... 妈咪 bought 2 rompers for little prince for CNY 2008 & it only cost $40.60 after 30%...


Front

Back


妈咪 bought herself an diamond bracelet exactly like what she bought for me but slightly smaller... It cost $1398 for 妈咪's new bracelet... While I was in the shop with 妈咪, Angie saw little prince & gave me a call... It's been few months since Angie last seen little prince... Will have a catch up session with her soon...

Wanted to get more office wears but nothing caught my eyes... Had our dinner before we went home sweet home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home