Monday, December 17, 2007

Today marks the 1st year anniversary of my blog! Although blogging had been around quite some time, I only started blogging last year when I'm preggie with my little prince... Time flew so fast... Now little prince's already 9+ months old... Very soon he'll be 1 year old, then have to start thinking on how to celebrate his 1st birthday... *start thinking now*

Had lunch appointment with Charmaine... That silly babe, told me we're gonna have Long John Silver for lunchie @ PS... So I walked all the way to PS & later found that it's the wrong LJS... Walked over to the one @ Old McDonald's house & got Charmaine to get the lunch while I'm on the way there... After our lunchie, Charmaine suggested to go This Fashion (next door) as she need to get some tops & pants... I didn't know that outlet was sooooooooooooo BIG! It's about 3 storeys high... I got a new place to shop during lunch & after work... Left shortly as I need to go back to work while Charmaine continued to shop for her clothes...

Met Aiko & Joel @ Bugis after work as I wanted to get more falsies as I wanna get back the same design as what I've been putting for the past week... It was raining while on the way to MRT station & after I met up with them, we went to search for my umbrella as my current gonna die on me soon... Went to the food court to have our dinner & went shop for my umbrella... Finally got an Espirit umbrella & Aiko's friend gave me a 40% discount... Then we proceeded to Bugis Village to search for falsies... Now even Aiko also into falsies & she also wants to get more... We practically covered the whole Bugis Village & couldn't find the one I want & we ended up get from another shop... Past by a Perfume shop & both Aiko & me got the same perfume, 'Very Irresistable by Givency' & both of us got a free gift from the boss... Went home shortly after I've developed little prince's photos as I missed little prince very much! Been going out these few days & not spending enough with little prince...



WOOHOO~


Finally got my loots from the falsies spree that I've ordered almost 1 month ago... Gonna try out soon! Will post pics of all the designs...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally my falsies loots ARRIVED!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Code #106

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Code #116

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Code #118

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Code #120
To Charmine:
Thanks for the lunchie companion! =)
To Aiko & Joel:
Thanks for dinner & shopping companion! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home