Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WOOHOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm DAMN SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!!


I mentioned yesterday that I'd received a paycheck from WidgetBucks & there's like some kind of mistake in the date... So I wrote an email to the management to verify my doubts... And guess what? They replied me today! I will bank in TOMORROW & see my bank a/c growing & I'm one step closer to get the bag I want!!


This is email that I'd sent them & their replies:


Agnes,

Thank you for the attachment and email. It actually made me laugh and as a person who has lived outside of the US, I should have thought about the fact that many countries go by Day/Month/Year vs. our Month/Day/Year.

Did your bank actually reject the check? Or was it simply something you noticed?

Gary

From: Agnes Chow [mailto:samjoz1106@yahoo.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:58 AMTo: Gary KamikawaSubject: Re: WidgetBucks Payment

HI there...

I've received the the cheque but it seems like it's dated 12th May 2007 (12/5/2007). I've enclosed an attachment to show you as prove. Please kindly rectify with me about it.

Thanks for your attention.

Agnes


----- Original Message ----From: Gary Kamikawa To: Gary Kamikawa Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 8:54:40 AMSubject: WidgetBucks Payment

We just wanted to let you know that we mailed your WidgetBucks Octoberearnings check to you yesterday.

As a reminder, if you select the paypal option, you will receiveNovember earnings much quicker. To do this, please go to yourWidgetBucks account > "My Settings" tab and select the paypal option,you will receive your next WidgetBucks payment faster than by manualcheck. Especially for non-US accounts where we do not have a timelineon how quickly the check will be delivered. Paypal payments werereceived yesterday and today.

Best regards and thank you for supporting WidgetBucks,

The WidgetBucks Team



MORE OF THESE KIND OF MONEY MAN!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home