Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Today's my 3rd day of work... Everything's very smooth for me... But nothing much for me during these 2 days...


Didn't have time to blog & online... Even @ work, also cannot chat in msn... My colleagues are pretty good , so are my 2 bosses... And every morning, my fil will send me to the MRT station & I'm always early... For the past 2 days, I've been having McDonald's for breakfast & it's pretty expensive in long run... So brought my own breakfast today... Tomorrow have to eat McDonald's again...


I really missed my little prince VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH... So.................... My office's desktop wallpaper is MY LITTLE PRINCE!!! And those who pass by my table commented that he's VERY VERY CUTE & HANDSOME... Even the office auntie also commented that... LOL... But to me, he's a CHEEKY & NAUGHTY little prince!


Anyway, 老公 took some pics of little prince today @ my IL's place... So enjoy the pics...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home