Tuesday, November 27, 2007

YUPPIE!!! I'VE GOT A JOB!!! STARTING WORK NEXT MONDAY!!!



Today when I'm preparing to go for my 2nd interview with Company B @ Lavender, the real estate development's HR dept called me & sort of hinted that I'm being selected for the job, just that they need to call up my previous companies to do a check... I was like pretty happy about that news but still, would rather be 100% sure if my agency called me & break the good news to me... So I still went for my 2nd interview in case I didn't get into that real estate company...

Almost late for the interview as it's raining damn heavily when 老公 & I stepped out of the house... 老公 sent me there & waited for me... Company B, as usual, have to wait for @ least 15 mins before the manager can see me... The whole interview took almost 1 hour... The salary that they can offer is way too low as what I've expected, but the commission was very attractive... So if add up will be within the range of salary I want... But I still prefer the real state company, so am keeping my fingers crossed that I will hear good news from my agency...

Met Cynthia for lunchie @ Cineleisure together with one of her colleague... After lunchie, I went walked around before heading to Bugis to collect something on behalf of mil... Upon reaching Bugis, I suddenly realised that forgot to asked mil to sign on the authorised letter... So when on the way back to Kembangan to meet 老公,my agency called to break the good news to me, informing me that I'm being employed by that real estate company & asking me to start work on Monday! They can give what I expect for salary... Gotta get new working clothes as some of my pre-preggie clothes can't fit in... See, I'm really damn fat lor... Gonna see that slimming doctor that Aiko, Xiaoxue & Stephiey dearies are seeing soon...

YUPPIE! DAMN HAPPY LOR!!! I FINALLY FULFILLED MY WISH & CAN GO SHOPPING EVERYDAY!!!



To Stephiey dearie:
Thanks for recommending your agency to me! MUACKZ!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home