Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today went of my eyebrow embroidery @ Allure Beauty... My appointment's @ 1.30pm Tiong Bahru Plaza... Drove down instead of taking train... The beautician brought me to the dressing table & started to work on my eyebrows... It took a while for her to finalise a suitable brow shaped for me... I was actually very 紧张 about the embroidery, as I was wondering will it look natural? will it look nice on me? I even smsed my friends whether I should do the embroidery, cuz I'm kinda frickle-minded on it... But I still decided to go for it...

The whole duration was about 2.5 hours... It's a very weird feeling with many pairs of eyes looking @ me when that beautician do the shape... Even when she started working on my brows, there's a couple of the beauty students looking @ the process... She applied 麻醉药 on my brows for 20 mins before 她在我的眉毛上"开刀"... It was a painless process & only occassionally some stinging feeling when she reapplied the 麻醉药 for a 2nd round of 'operating' on my brows... I need to do a touch-up 2-3 weeks later as the dolour will fade as days go by... The colour now looked too dark & made my face looked more fierce than before... I only felt that my brows are not arched enough... Didn't took any pic 'before' but I did take a pic of 'after'... She even asked me to do eyeliner embroidery, but I didn't reply her as I'm afraid of pain... Should I do eyeliner embroidery too? Hmm....


The 'after' look

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Does my left brow (meaning your right facing the PC) look weird @ the end?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

An overall of me




Anyone interested to do eyebrow embroidery? Allure Beauty are still looking for models to do FOC... Kindly tag me if you're interested...