Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today went Orchard with 妈咪 & 爹地 + little prince... Cuz it's a SHOPPING DAY for me!!!! Met up with 妈咪 & 爹地 @ Tanah Merah Mrt station & took a train down to Orchard... Went straight to 鼎太风 for lunchie as a mini birthday celebration for 妈咪... 妈咪 ordered chicken soup, 炒豆苗 with meat, 小笼包, 酥脆虾腐皮 (can't recall the actal name), 虾仁蛋炒饭, siu mai & 排骨炒饭... While waiting for the food to arrive, fed little prince milk milk... I wasn't that hungry so I only had abit of the dishes... The 小笼包 was nice... It was my 1st time to try out their food... It cost $75.45 for the whole lunchie & overall, still to my liking... =)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
YUMMY FOOD!

Few pics of little prince while waiting for our food to be served...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brought 妈咪 over to Taka Coach to show her the bag that I was eyeing... She's complaining that the Signature Stripe Pouch was kinda small & not worth it... I showed her the Signature Stripe Tote & the large Gallery Signature Tote & even before she see the price, I'd already knew that she WOULD not agree on the price to pay... Just what I expected, after she saw the price, she told me straight away that she RATHER buy me a diamond ring than get the bags... =( So my wish of having a Tote bag was out... Took some pics @ the Taka christmas tree & little prince was attracted to the lightings...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

妈咪, 爹地 & 宝贝

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me & 宝贝

Crossed over to Paragon M1 retail shop as the one @ Taka was gone... The one @ Taka now replaced by Hello Singtel... Hmm... When did it become Singtel shop? Since I couldnt get my wish fulfilled, so I decided to go for a brand new mobile phone... Was hesitating whether I should get Nokia N95i, E61i, N76 or SE W910i... Been looking @ the dummy sets & spent almost 45mins to an hour to decide on what model to get... 妈咪有点不耐烦了... In the end, I narrowed down to either N95i or SE W910i... 妈咪 commented that N76 not really nice, as it's something similar to Motorola & E61i was kinda big... That SA still very patient with 这个麻烦的我 as I couldn't decide on which model I want... A lot of my friends told me not to get the N series as it always have software problem & moreover that N95i was launched not long ago too... So normally their 1st batch bound to have software problem... So I just took the SE W910i & got a black instead of red... Although the red is nice, but somehow or rather, the colour will come off... Got it @ $298 with another 2 year contract to my current one...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My new mobile phone

We walked back to Wisma Soo Kee after getting my new phone... Cuz 妈咪 said want to get a diamond ring for me... It was closed to 9pm when we reached Soo Kee & can you imagine that I really spent too much time @ the M1 shop? We reached M1 around 7pm & I'm only done with the payment @ about 8.45pm there... I was browsing around for solitaire diamond rings & only some caught my eyes... I LOVE one ring that was 0.47 ct & the clarity of the diamond was pretty good & it cost $5+K before 50% discount... But 妈咪 said not too expensive ones & told the SA to get something within $1.2 - 1.3K range (after discount price)... The SA went looking for it via their company PC & actually found one that suited the budget... But the colour grade was around G-J & it's a 0.41 ct @ the price of $1.2+K... The SA said I won't be able to get the ring today even I purchased it as it's @ their main branch & they need time to arrange to send down... So 妈咪 was saying since that the casae, might as well don't buy... Then the SA quickly recommended another ring that's 0.44 ct with VS2 Clarity & the price before discount was $3.5+K... After 50% discount, it's $1.7+K & on top of that, I'm entitled to another 10% off the discounted price using my VIP card... So the cost of the ring was $1544... Somehow the SA managed to persuade 妈咪 about the pricing & since I loved that ring, 妈咪 bought it for me... * HAPPY HAPPY * Called 老公 to pick us up as it's getting late & went over to Starbucks @ Wisma to have some drinks while waiting for him to come...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My new diamond ring =)


Sent 妈咪 & 爹地 to Pasir Ris as they going for some rounds of Jackpot & went home sweet home...


To 妈咪:

Thanks for the new W910i & the diamond ring!!! LOVE YOU TO THE MAX 妈咪!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home