Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I would like to make things clear on this entry that:

1. I'M NOT TARGETTING @ ANYONE... So don't assumed that I'm talking about who & who & add salt & vinegar (加盐加醋) to make things WORSE...

2. DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH as I'm NOT PIN-POINTING @ ANYONE...

3. DO NOT SELF ASSUME/CONCLUDE/SPECULATE that THIS ENTRY IS ABOUT YOU!


I just don't understand why some people like to whine so much... Let bygones be bygones... Must LEARN to MOVE ON! WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS HARP ON EVENTS that happened soooooo LONG AGO (if there's any)??? If they think that by doing that can or will gain sympathy from others, then they ARE DAMN WRONG! People will be turn off by THEM! And you know what, not only THEY will be affected, OTHER INNCOCENT PARTIES WILL BE AFFECTED BY THEIR ACTIONS! Cuz I DO learned that innocent people are getting affected when they simply DID NOTHING wrong...

Do you know what's 清则自清? If you never do anything before, why worried about how people look @ you? Or rather, whether people got say things bad about you? Why bother to go around asking if anyone backstabbed/bad mouthed you? I quoted this as SOMEONE told me months AGO! I really thank that person who told me that... DO YOU REALLY THINK OTHERS ARE JUST SO FREE TO BACKSTAB/BAD MOUTHED YOU?? Or maybe it's the other way round?? I don't know... And so what if people are not included in some events? Does that means they are being OUTCASTED by people? The answer is NO! That's just parts & parcel in life! Friends DO come & go, it all depends if they are able to click with different groups of people... Why some have to outcast those that are close to one particular person JUST CUZ he/she DON'T LIKE THAT PERSON??? Isn't that very LAME??? It seems like primary school time, 我不跟甲君好,我也不跟他/她的朋友好 or 我讨厌甲君, 我也讨厌他/她的朋友 (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE)...

Now it's what century le? IT'S 21st CENTURY, mind you... Why want to stir politics amongst people? And who do one person wanna be a hypocrite 伪君子? 有时候可以和你有说有笑, 但有时候又在别人的面前说你的环话... Then when they are being confronted, they tends to defend themselves to cover their ass... Like saying, "Ehh.. No lei... I never say that..." & etc cuz I couldn't think of anything example right now... Cuz if you explained too much, things always get worse, 会越苗越黑...

I BELIEVE that others HAVE the right to choose which clique of friends they wanna be with... We have NO RIGHTS to deprive that, not to mention wanting others to follow our thinking... Cuz WHO are WE to do that? And STOP living in DENIAL & not wanting to wake up to face REALITY! Just don't be a 小人 & stir politics amongst others.



I would LIKE to RE-EMPHASIZE that I'm NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE... Cuz these kind of things are actually HAPPENING to people around me... This is just what I'm seeing now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home