Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today was 阿公's 三七, meaning it's 21 days after he died... So early morning went to the temple to pray respect... After that, as usual little prince was being carried all around by relatives & the people who helped out @ the temple... Little prince fell alseep very fast cuz it's his napping time...

Supposed to meet Charmaine & Catherine for some shopping before they head down to attend Regan's baby shower... But due to the praying, I smsed Charmaine telling her that I couldn't make it... * Sorry Charmaine & Catherine * I also couldn't attend Regan's baby shower as 阿公 just passed away last month & I couldn't attend any 红事 or 白事 for I think either 49 days or 100 days... * Sorry Eunice * There's also another gathering @ Aby's place (MummySg gathering) that I couldn't attend as 妈咪 not working... * Sorry to Aby & all those mumies that I couldn't attend * So 老公 sent me to 妈咪 & 爹地's place as it's a weekly routine for me & little prince & I'm just plain too lazy to drive...


Little prince had a fair share of his nap & so do I... I fell asleep while watching television progammes... 妈咪 finished her household chores as we're going out later & 爹地 sprained his back... He was given 2 days MC to rest @ home... 妈咪 initially wanted to take a cab down to town but I rejected... Why waste $$$ on cabfare where we can simply take a train down? Might as well give me the $$$... LOL! And there's one thing I HATE most!!! 妈咪 always wants me to think of where to go every week... It's kinda sickening as I really run out of ideas of where to go... So she decided to go Bugis which we did & proceeded to the foodcourt @ Level 3 for dinner...

After dinner, went walked around BHG & 妈咪 bought 1 set of clothes & 1 new teether for little prince... I was browsing the Baby Fox area but nothing caught my eyes... Cuz I haven't get any X'mas & CNY clothes for him... Must really go search for his clothes next month... 妈咪 & I went browsing for new diamond rings cuz 妈咪 said she wanna get one for me... Muahahahahaa... * DAMN F**KING HAPPY ME! * Bought dinner for 老公 & took a train home with 妈咪 & 爹地 & 老公 picked me & little prince up @ Tanah Merah Mrt station...

But now I'm still thinking should I get a 0.30 ct or 0.48 ct?? Or should I exchanged it for a LV/Gucci bag?? Hmm... Still thinking... Can someone pls guide me the way?? hehe...



To Charmaine & Catherine:
Sorry that I couldn't join you ladies for shopping this morning. But we're meeting up tomorrow for lunchie!



To Eunice & baby Regan:
Sorry that I couldn't attend Regan's baby shower. I MISSED HIM! Must meet up soon ok Eunice?



To Aby & mummies that attended today:
Sorry that I didn't attend the gathering. But I promised next round I will sure be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home