Monday, November 5, 2007

Today met Charmaine & Catherine + Janine @ Yoshinoya... Supposed to meet them @ 1pm, but due to little prince's crankiness, I was late & only reached there around 1.20pm... Don't know what's wrong with little prince... Normally he will take his morning nap after his 9+ 10am feed & will nap for @ least 1.5 - 2 hours... But I awaken by him crying around 10.45am where he only slept less than 1/2 hour... No matter how I coax him, like putting him in his playpen, he just simply never stop crying... I almost wanted to shout @ him for behaving like that, likely 老公 quickly carried him away to let me cool off... He only stopped crying when I placed him in the living room... Then I quickly get myself prepared to meet the 2 ladies for lunchie...

老公 sent me to Toa Payoh Mrt station cuz I told him I'm going Orchard... Once I reached Orchard, I marched my way to Yoshinoya... Charmaine & Catherine were already eating the meal... Janine was very 可爱, love her facial expressions... Fed little prince some 豆腐 that Catherine was giving Janine & he's enjoying it... Finally passed Catherine the water bottle that I got for her... Janine was really 可爱咯... She wanted to drink Catherine's drink & when she's about to drink, I kinda teased her & she ended up never drink... Cuz according to Catherine, she's kinda shy after I teased her... lol... It's also the same when Charmaine teased her... Too bad, we didn't took any pics... After we're done with our lunchie, Charmaine went back to work while me & Catherine + Janine went up to the nursing room as I need to feed little prince's milk & also changed his diaper...

After we're done with that, we went over to Wisma as Catherine need to send her phone for servicing @ the Sony service centre... Gave Janine baby bites biscuits & she seems to enjoy it & she's kinda 'angry' when Catherine gave little prince some of it... Then when I showed her another packet, she smiled... Little prince also enjoying the biscuits... He was actually very sleepy le but he just doesn't wanna sleep... Had a hard time coaxing him but still in vain... We went window shopping @ Isetan & that's when little prince fell asleep while going down the escalator... Went over to Paragon as Catherine wanna take a look @ Baby Fox... Initially we thought of finding a place to have some drinks but since our little ones were already asleep, we decided to head home & took train from Somerset... 老公 picked me & little prince up @ Aljunied Mrt Station & went back to IL's office...

Might be going Malaysia with Charmaine & Catherine... Should be anytime soon ba, just a 1 day affair...

有时候我真的不明白为何有些人要抄袭别人?为何不能有自己的创意,自己的想法吗?我也真的是不明白为什么要说一套做一套!为什么要做个伪君子,带着面具做人... 为何要在人面前装一幅好好样子,然而在别人背后讲他人的是与非... 难道从中会得到乐趣吗,或让更多人喜欢你?如果是这样的话,那就继续这样做人吧,永远带着面具做人吧!继续当个伪君子吧!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home