Friday, November 16, 2007

Didn't went anywhere this whole week... Only went to my IL's office to help out... I'm actually in a dilemma on whether I should look for a job or stay home to look after little prince... To be frank, I really don't mind being a stay-at-home mum aka SAHM & look after my forever cheeky, super duper curious & kaypo little prince... Although sometimes give me headache when he's not co-operative... But on the other hand, I would like to have more income so that I can deposit some of my income to his bank a/c...

3 of my ladies were kind enough to help me checking with their job agencies & I'm HAPPY to say that I'm going for the 1st round of screening by the agencies before their clients want to take me into considerations... It's gonna be next Monday... The 1st agency that I'm going will be @ International Plaza @ 1.30pm... Then followed by 2nd agency @ Maxwell House @ 3pm...

The 1st agency managed to match @ least 4 positions for me... There's 2 located in CBD area & 1 @ Changi South & Chai Chee Road... I do really hope to get that Chai Chee one though, even if the pay is not attractive, but it's nearer to my place... So I don't exactly mind @ all as I would save alot of money on transport as either 老公 or my fil can send me to work as it's only about 10 mins drive from my place... But I also don't really mind town area as after work can go shopping for my little prince & as well as mine, 一石二鸟... Anyway, hope I can get my ideal job or @ least something similar... Whereas the salary was not a big factor for me though...

Argh! I got no clothes for the upcoming interviews on Monday... I need to do some shopping tomorrow with little prince's godma... WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!
Love my little prince lots! 爱死我的小宝贝! can see his tiny weeny little teeth on his lower gum...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

you might not see it in this size. gotta zoom in & see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home