Monday, November 26, 2007

Today went for my another interview with a real estate company & the position that I'm applying is Admin Assistant... It's located @ Paradiz Centre & it's actually a very big firm... 老公 actually want me to drive there for my interview, but I declined that as it's raining & that means I have to send 老公 & little prince to IL's office... So 老公 sent me to my interview...

There's 2 person interviewing me & the way they described the job scope seemed very interesting & it's actually something that I longed to try out... They're quite impressed with my performance (I would say) & they actually asked any companies persuing me & I said no... I kinda regret for saying that cuz I really want to get that job... As for the salary wise, they're quite okay with the amount I stated in my application & they will get back to me within these few days... They need to work something out with their HR department about the salary... So, I would say my chances of getting this job is roughly about 60%? * KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED *

My agency (recommended by Stephiey dearie) called me up to inform me that Company B (located @ Lavender) shortlisted me for a 2nd round of interview tomorrow @ 10.30am! Was sooooooooooo HAPPY lor! @ least is the company that I prefer shortlisted me... Although I will STILL prefer the job that I went today, but I will still keep my options open & in case this real estate company doesn't employ me, @ least I have another choice... Lol... =P



Pics of my little prince

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I'm loving my eyebrows now... It's so natural & that colour not that dark when I 1st do... The skin peeled off totally... Now my makeup time is only less than 10 mins, including falsies... =)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My overall look today

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



MY WISH:
I HOPE TO GET THAT ADMIN ASSISTANT JOB @ PARADIZ CENTRE! SO I CAN SHOP EVERYDAY! =)
*FINGERS CROSSED!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home