Friday, November 23, 2007

Lunchie with Charmaine & Catherine @ Sakae Sushi, Funan the IT mall @ 12.30pm... Initially wanted to drive down, but took a cab instead as 老公 need to use the car... Didn't bring little prince along with me as I'm going for a hair trim & also shopping with Cynthia + Eddie later in town...

Reached there around 12.40pm & bumped into Charmaine @ the Sakae entrance... The waiter showed us the way to our table & Charmaine almost immediately took one dish from the belt... They have couple of new varieties & it's simply YUMMYLICIOUS... Catherine arrived a while later & we ordered more sushi... I didn't know now the Hana maki from 4 makis reduced to 3 & the price from $6.50++ per red plate to $4.90++... Our total bill was $40+++ & that waiter missed out one plate, so one plate less from our bill... LOL...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We had a great time munching & gossiping & I really feel like going thru's the pregnancy journey once again... Seeing the both of them pregnant with their 2nd child, I really can't wait for my turn... But I still have to wait till next year before I can have my #2... We had lunch for nearly one & a half hour & we decided to leave... Went over to Delifrance as Charmaine & Catherine wanted to get some snacks before they go back to work... We saw Michelle Chia, Yao Yi Shan @ delifrance... Michelle Chia is really a PRETTY BABE! She's tall & slim, I really wish I can be like that her, so tall & slim... Took a cab down to Wisma with Charmaine...

I decided to have a hair trim while waiting for Cynthia + Eddie to arrive... I couldn't find any hair salon @ Wisma & went over to Taka... Initially wanted to walk over to Far East Plaza to get my hair trimmed, but I'm afraid that Cynthia + Eddie will reached anytime soon, so I just settled for Reds... Kinda regret with my deicison as the charges there are like DAMN EX lor... Imagine I'm paying $48++ for that kinda of length trimmed (barely only 2 inch being trimmed off & abit of side fringe), it's SUPER DUPER not worth lor... I will NEVER go back there for another hair trimmed... DUH~

By the time that I'm done with that expensive hair trimming, Cynthia + Eddie still not here yet... So I went to the Taka Toys Fair to look @ the toys as I'm thinking of getting some for little prince... There's a Sesame Street X'mas stageplay (or whatever you people called it) & I was just in time to catch it while waiting for them... It's my 1st time seeing my all-time favorite character, Elmo is real life... Elmo's really cute! Managed to take some pics & even a short video of the play...







Went over to Wisma to meet them over @ Topshop... Then Cynthia's shopping spree began...We 'comb' nearly 1/2 the shops in Wisma before headed down to Cineleisure for dinner... I bought another 3 pairs of falsies from DoDo... Thereafter, went Bugis Village as Eddie wanted to look @ bags & we shopped around the premises... Then, I bought another 3 pairs of falsies again... YES! I'm a falsies lover! I want to get MORE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Took this when waiting for train

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cynthia edited it... NICE! * THANKS CYN DEARIE *

We had drinks @ Mos Burger before we decided to go over to Nadia's place for mahjong session... Wanted to take a cab back to my place to get the car, but looking @ the queue @ the taxi stand, I suggested to take train back as it would be faster than waiting for cab... By the time we reached Nadia's place, it's already 12am... I didn't play mahjong, but I still enjoyed myself to the fullest!!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My collection of falsies!


I've calculated that I had 14 different designs of falsies ranging from natural to volumes one... I'm still waiting for the falsies from Cynthia & LJ's spree to arrive to my doorstep... When will it ARRIVE???



To Charmaine & Catherine:

Thanks for the lunchie companion! Enjoyed myself!


To my ladies:

Thanks for the night of mahjong, even though I didn't play... I fully ENJOYED myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home