Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today brought little prince to shop for my working clothes... Sent 老公 & bil to IL's office then drove to town as I need to change a top that I've bought yesterday... Initially wanted to go Far East to shop for clothes, but as little prince haven't had his milk, drove over to Taka as I LOVE their Nursing Room...

After feeding, went shopping around for clothes... Saw one blouse that's very nice, but it's kinda ex just for a blouse... It cost almost $70... Almost wanted to buy on impluse, but decided not to as I can buy 2 tops for that kind of price... Went to hunt for organiser as my current job need one... Saw a few designs I like but the price range was not within my budget... Then saw one Elmo schedule planner, but it doesn't look abit professional la... Then saw a blue organiser that's within my tight budget, the interior looks ok to me, except for some flowery thingy...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


When I'm done with my organiser hunting, bumped into my girlfriend Dorothy & her daughter Tiffany... It's been quite a while since I last saw her... She slimmed down sooooooooooooooooooooooo much & I really envy her... She's always had a great sense in dressing & if others see her, will NOT believe that she's a mother of 2... * ENVY ENVY *

Walked over to Wisma to get my top changed as there's some defaults... Got another top from the same section that I've bought yesterday & I collected my Isetan privilege card, as well as Cynthia's... Had my super late lunchie over @ McDonald's & left for IL's office to fetch my 2 loves of my life...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My working clothes


Tomorrow meeting Nadia for manicure & later in the evening meeting Stephiey, Aiko & Cynthia after their work... It's a meet-my-dearies day... =D


3 more days to my new job! WOOHOO~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home