Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today went to sign my appointment letter with that real estate company... Drove 老公 & little prince to ILs office before I headed down to town... It started to pour heavily & by the time I reached Paradiz Centre, it's raining cats & dogs...

My appointment was scheduled @ 2.30pm with Irene... After signing the appointment letter, I was requested to do a body checkup @ the appointed clinic @ Parklane Shopping Centre & followed by an X-ray over @ Peace Centre... By the time I'm done with all the check up thingy, it's already 4+pm & drove over to Plaza Singapura to collect $80 voucher from CapitaLand on behalf of mil... Saw my ex-boyfriend, Randy when I'm walking over to Parklane for the checkup... He couldn't recognised me @ all... I didn't say hi to him & proceeded with my things... He didn't changed much & it's been closed to 13 years since I last saw him... So I'm not surprised that he couldn't recognise me...

Jennifer from the agency called & told me that Company B (a digital printing firm) had shortlisted me & willing to offer me with the position of Customer Service Executive... That company offered me a salary package of $1.9K... But I told Jennifer that I'd already signed the appointment letter with the real estate company & I rejected that Company B's offer... A while later, Anna from that digital firm called me & asked me if I willng to reconsider the job offer... Well, if she called me earlier anytime before 2.30pm, I might consider taking up that job as it's much more nearer to my place... But since I'd already signed the appointment letter, it's not so nice to call the real estate company to decline their offer... Anna gave me her number just incase that I find that job with the real estate not suitable for me, the digital firm will still open their door for me... Well, I shall see how it goes then, but I'm sure I'm sticking to the real estate company... haiz~ this is the 1st time that got 2 companies want to employ me...

After collected the vouchers, headed back to ILs office to fetch 老公, little prince & bil... Had my dinner there before I headed downtown to meet Cynthia... Supposed to drive but due to the time constraint (as sending them back home & head down town gonna take more than 1 hour), asked 老公 to send me to MRT station & took a train down... Went shopping around while waiting for Cynthia to come over to meet me... I need to shop for new working clothes as my new company doesn't allow spaghetti strips or tube tops...

Went over to Pepperplus as it's kinda worth the price, 20% off 2nd item... Cynthia & her colleague joined me shortly... Got a pair of pants & a jacket for $68... Went Isetan as Cynthia also wanted to get more clothes for work... Saw a tube dress & I LOVE it very much, but it's $69.90 (abit expensive)... Almost wanted to get that dress but decided not to as I saw something else that I like... Bought a white blouse & also applied for the Isetan privilege card for only $10 for 2 years... But the processing of the card took sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long that me & Cynthia got kind of pissed with their services & I told them to mail it to us... I rather use that time to browse for clothes rather than staying there to wait for them to fixed up that stupid printing machine... duh~ Since Cynthia need to rush home, we decided to call it for a day & headed home sweet home...

I'm gonna continue shopping for my working clothes tomorrow as well as friday & I'm gonna bring little prince with me tomorrow for shopping...

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SAD! When I went for my body checkup today, they weighed me & I'm 54.2kg, standing @ 157cm... I was soooooooooooo damn sad lor, my pre-preggie weight was only 46-47kg... I WANT MY PRE-PREGGIE WEIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL MY WISH COME TRUE????????????????




To Cynthia & colleague:

Thanks for your time today! =)


My X'mas wish this year:

I WANT TO BE SLIM & BACK TO MY PRE-PREGGIE WEIGHT BEFORE CNY!!!! I'M GONNA SEE THAT SLIMMING DOCTOR IN DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home