Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy 9 months 我的亲爱的宝贝!


He now knows how to:

~ clap his hands (even when I asked him to, but sometimes still have to depend on his mood)
~ can crawl damn super duper fast
~ able to move around more, or rather holding onto tables or sofas to move around the living room
~ knows how to kiss me on my lips when I asked him to
~ knows how to fakes cry when remove something from him if he's holding or playing with it, or if never give him
~ getting more & more impatient when too slow in feeding him porridge
~ keep screaming in the day, & even early hours in the morning like 5+am after his milk
~ knows how to pout (don't know learn from where)
~ reached out for things damn fast be it on the floor or table
~ one tooth on the upper gum popping up (can see the whitish part coming out)

that's about all that I can think of now...



Today little prince was my alarm clock... Even though I very much don't feel like waking up, but I still have to if not I'll be late... I wore my new heels that I bought from Heatwave to work... I thought to myself, "Don't think it will hurt my feet!" It's still ok when on the way to Dobby Ghaut, but it got abit worse when I realised blisters had been formed & both my feet really HURTS! I had to bear with the pain all the way till office then I took oof my heels... This is really called ai sui mai mia (in hokkien)... Luckily one of my colleagues was kind to lend me her extra heels that she placed in the office, if not I think I really have to waste money & buy another new pair of heels...

Now I think I'm used to having breakfast in the morning, cuz if I never eat, I'm sure very very hungry till lunch time... The time past by very very slow in the morning & I almost fell alseep... Had my lunch with my colleague & got to know each other better... I realised the time after lunchtime past by damn fast, when I buried myself in my work, the time was already 4.30pm & still have tons of things to do... Worked till like almost 6pm & 老公 came to pick me up to our dinner with my ILs @ Sakae Sushi... It's been quite awhile since I last had Sakae...

Lazed around ILs' office before going EastPoint for our Sakae dinner... Took some pics of lilttle prince as mil dressed him up in one of the baby leggings that I bought some time ago... This was the 1st time that little prince wore the leggings... Little prince looked super duper cute la, but hor, the colour combination abit sala lei... Me no comments as it's MIL who dressed him up... To me, he looked too stripy lor... =X



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Little prince looking innocently @ 老公

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Little prince & 老公


After that, we proceeded to Sakae Sushi... Luckily I made reservations earlier in the day, don't know why when we reached there, the place was kinda crowded & there's a queue... We had quite alot of plates, especially me... I think I had almost half the plates of what we ordered in total... Since now their red plates had reduced from $6.50 to $4.99, of cuz I ate @ least 3 red plates as my ILs don't really like raw food... Little prince had a great time there & he LOVE to help the staffs there to wipe the tables with his sleeves... Our total bill came up to $102 & I really had a very full & filling dinner...




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our super duper yummilicious dinner







Received an mail from Mpire Corporation (WidgetBucks) & they sent me a cheque of $108.14... They sent me an email on the 6th December telling me that they mailed out my earnings to me on the 5th December... I didn't pay attention to that @ all cuz I don't really think that I can get paid by placing the ads in my blog... Only upon receiving it, I was damn HAPPY lor... I even showed it to 老公 the cheque... But, I not too sure if I can back in the cheque as the put the date as 12/5/2007, instead of 5/12/2007... Then my heart sank half after seeing that & I've sent an email to them & waiting for their reply... Hopefully it's their mistake & re-issue me a new cheque & best it's in SGD or even better USD... LOL... dream on AJ... =P * Anyone have the same problem as me? Received cheque but dated wrongly?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My 1st cheque for blog ads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home