Thursday, December 13, 2007

Went for my eyebrows trimming appointment & also to collect my 2 pairs of pants from Iora, Wisma that I've sent for alterations after work... Stephiey called me while I was making my way to Dobby Ghaut MRT station & said to meet me @ Far East... So I went to collect my pants & met up with Stephiey... After a while, Aiko & Joel came to join us...

We went shopping around as I need to find a blue dress for my company's festive lunch & the theme is BLUE... Couldn't find anything nice till Joel saw 1 nice BLUE dress... Went to try it on & was havung 2nd thought of getting it... As that dress I think only when have occassions then can wear, I decided to think about it before I splurged impulsively... Went for my eyebrows trimming appointment while they continued to shop around...

Stephiey left shortly as she need to rush back home & went dinner with Aiko, Joel & one of their friend... We had Ramen Tei for dinner & I had their Tom Yam Chicken ramen & a drink that Joel & Aiko recommended...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yummy drink

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aiko's dinner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My dinner



Had a great time chatting with Aiko, Joel & their friend over dinner before we went separate ways...



To Stephiey, Aiko, Joel + 1 friend:
Thanks for the company this evening! Even though it's a short one, but I still enjoyed it! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home