Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy advance birthday, Jovan!





Happy Birthday, Shyann!




Today was Jovan's birthday celebration in advance & also Shyann's birthday! Woke up with a stupid headache... arghh... Got myself & little prince ready to Jovan's birthday celebration @ AMK... Wanted hubby to send me to MRT station, but he's still sleeping so I decided to walk to the station... It took me more than 15mins to walk to Tanah Merah MRT station from my place & the weather was a KILLER!! By the time I reached the station's lift, my whole back was wet & it's sooooooooooo uncomfortable... Supposed to meet Zhuzhu @ 3.45pm @ Bishan J8 taxi stand, but changed to 4pm instead...

Little prince was sleepy but yet he didn't wanna sleep when on the journey to Bishan... He was kinda mischievous, kept wanting to pull/take others things... can't stand him... He got cranky again that I'd to carry him when there's no seats available & kinda crowded... Luckily there's one kind gentleman offered his seat to me... Alighted @ Bishan & went over to the taxi stand to wait for Zhuzhu to pick me up... While waiting for her to arrive, little prince fell sleep... I'm already sweating like hell & he still can sleep (he's also sweating like hell lor), omg... Anyway Zhuzhu finally arrived & little prince was awake liao... bth, only slept less than 15 mins... Keidi was like very happy, the moment I sat in the car, she was like smiling happily... So cute...

When we reached our destination, the rest of the mummies already there... Those mummies that attended were:

. Ralia + Jexus
. Sherlene + her dh + 2 dd
. Ting + Aysura
. Cynthia + her dh + Brayden
. Carol + her dh + Joachim
. Nadia + Fay
. Jacqueline + Jabez
. XiaoXue + her dh + Skye (left when me & zhuzhu arrived)
. Tiziana + her sis + Naomi
. Ying + her ds
. Krissy + Kyrene
. Aiko + Cleavant
. Zhuzhu + her dh + Keidi
. me & little prince

*sorry to those mummies if you're names are being left out cuz I'm trying my best to recall le..*


Didn't manage to chat with some of them... Had a great time chatting with the rest... Little prince wasn't behaving himself well today... He didn't want to drink his milk, even it's time for his milk... and only drink abit & didn't wanna drink anymore...and I have to waste the milk powder 2 times... OMG! Think maybe the weather too hot so he didn't finished... Or maybe cuz he's teething... Cuz I finally spotted 2 white spots in his lower gum... WooooHooo!! Am anticipating for that 2 tiny teeth to pop out...

Called hubby & he's picking us up when he learned that little prince not drinking milk... Haiz...


pics taken today will be loaded once I receive from the rest... meanwhile, enjoy the 2 pics 1st...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home