Monday, September 10, 2007

Supposed to meet Stephiey to ICA but the weather wasn't sooooo good... So we decided to meet on Wed... Since not meeting her already, I went back to sleep again cuz I'm having stupid headache again + the weather was sooooooo nice to sleep in...


Woke up @ 3+pm & that stupid headache still doesn't wanna go away... Arghhh...



I wanna go Sammi's concert!!! Anyone keen to go with me? I know it's kinda late to get tickets now cuz most of the tickets with good viewing already been sold out... I really wanna go to her concert this year... Few years back, think 2004, I went to her concert in SIN... I really enjoyed her concert & she's my IDOL for many many years liao... Even I go KTV, I ususally only sing her songs... But I don't think I'll be able to go... Cuz on one hand, even I managed to get the tickets, think I'll be sitting almost in the last few rows & that's very very far away from the stage... On the other hand, no one take care of little prince... Although I can count on my hubby, but better not la cuz eversince I gave birth till now, I'm always the one going out @ night (most are organised by my other forum mates)... And hubby didn't even go out with his own friends... So have to be fair to him... Hubby even commented that I should just get her concert dvd when they released... But somehow it's very very different when you catch the concert LIVE...


So for the time being, I can just put that aside (unless got kind souls wanna catch that with me)... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home