Sunday, September 2, 2007

Woke up around 12+pm & got myself ready cuz meeting Mummy & Daddy @ 2pm... Left the house @ 1.45pm as the sky aws getting darker & I was damn lucky cuz the rain only started when little prince & me already in the car... Picked Mummy & Daddy up from Bedok Mrt station & drove to SPC to pump petrol then off we go... 1st stop was to a temple along River Valley as Mummy & Daddy wanted to pay a 'visit' to my granny & granddad... The rain was still very heavy though...

After that went AMK Hub as I couldn't think of any places to go (cuz most of the time I will go town) & I didn't want to go Orchard, 1) the parking's a hectic, 2) raining & lastly I just went yesterday & on friday... Wow... The parking was super duper full (can see alot of cars queueing from my side of the road) & Mummy was suggesting to park @ the HDB carpark opposite AMK Hub (cuz it's FREE parking on Sundays & Public Holidays)... Well, sometimes I LOVE my Mummy to the max cuz she KNOWS how to help me save $$$... *happy daughter me*

Went to the Republic Foodcourt @ level 3 to have our late lunchie (as always) & also to feed little prince... Actually, the purpose of going AMK Hub is to check out Capella prams @ NTUC Xtra (cuz Mil sponsoring little prince a new pram)... I'm happy to see that little prince has so many people dote on him, 1) his godma Josephine, 2) Mummy & Daddy, 3) Mil & Fil & lastly grandfather-in-law... Why I say that, 1stly Mil sponsoring a new pram for him, 2ndly when his godma went holiday always buy him clothes & 3rdly, Mummy & Daddy always buy things for little prince even though he's only merely hold something in his hand... Like that time @ UnderWater World, little prince only merely took a Dolphin balloon, Daddy instead of putting that back, bought that for him... I was like, "Daddy! He's only how many months nia, why buy that for him??" The only reply my Daddy said was, "Cuz he's holding it ma." tsk tsk... Anyway, Mummy bought 2 t-shirts from Baby Fox for little prince (actually is I pyscho her to buy one so I don't have to spend money ma... lol... *bad daughter me*)...

*Front view*

*back view*

Daddy got a new phone, Nokia 6233 for himself with StarHub @ $0 value, just add 2 years to the current contract... The reason why he wanna changed cuz he wanna take nice nice pictures of & with little prince... Checked the price of Capella pram below @ Mums & Babies (or is it Mums & Babes? can't remember liao) located next to Fox & was selling @ $182++... It was in black & red, but as I still wanna look around, ended didn't get that...


Then went walked around (for the sake of walking around =P) & saw Brenda... Had a small chat with her, then went NTUC Xtra as I need to get diapers for little prince & also get curry paste for mil... Also checked the price there for the Capella pram & they're selling exactly the same design but @ $179++... As I still wanna look around as I still wanna dropby Baby Kingdom/Hyperstore @ Kaki Bukit to check the prices... So still never get... Drove over to Kaki Bukit as they closing @ 8pm *Thanks for Carole for checking for me when I was on the phone with her in the noon* Went Hyperstore 1st to checked if they carry that model but didn't seem to see any & the staffs also not so helpful lor... Not even one staff came asked if I need any help... duhz~ Then went over to Kingdom & they do not carry Capella this brand... Actually wanted to drive over to Toa Payoh Kiddy Palace to have a look but as I still not si xin that Hyperstore do not have that model I want... So went back again & this time I asked one of the staff to help me... There's this female staff chatting with a male staff standing near the door & I asked for her help, she looked @ me (as if she doesn't work there but she's WEARING the uniform) & asked that male staff to attend to my enquiries... I was like "WTH! You're wearing THE uniform & why can't you attend to my enquiries???" (in my heart la) Anyway, I just told that guy what model I'm looking for (they have the model I want) & I asked for Blue (their Aqua) & made payment of $180 @ the cashier... The price that Hyperstore selling is $183 & MUmmy bargained to $180, which she actually regretted as she said she should bargain to $175 instead... My Mummy cute right... LOL...

The rain started again & drove over to Century Square to have our dinner, as well as get diapers from NTUC & headed home sweet home...

Oh ya, finally got my loot from Snappity Snap for little prince yesterday... Got a Baby Gap polo t for him... *happy me* Now waiting for my spree loots too... =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home