Saturday, September 1, 2007

Today was the MummySg 1st gathering @ Mae's place... It was a potluck gathering & I brought about 60 fishballs over... Mae did say the 1st one to arrive will receive a gift... And surprisingly, I was the 1st one to arrive with little prince... lol... I wanna clarify one thing, it's not because of the gift that I'm the 1st one to reach... It's cuz I have to leave early as I'm meeting Charmaine + Adel 4.30pm @ Taka Baby Fair...
Jazz & JenLee & their ds arrived shortly & the other mummies also arrived... Julee was the latest... =P Didn't really mingle much around cuz little prince got too cranky due to lack of afternoon nap & I didn't bring his 'smelly' bolster along... But I still had a great time with all the mummies that made this gathering a successful one... =) I loved Mae's spaghetti, XiaoXue's fruit konniyaku & also Julee's 'smiling face' potatos... Yummy Yummy!


This is a welcome gift that Mae had prepared

It's a container with a hankie


Mae did the labels


My early bird gift


Labels done by Mae again

A Big Thank You for Mae to take the effort to prepare all the welcome gifts!


Finally got the baby leggings that I've ordered from a forum mate from Jessie... *Thanks Jessie for collecting on my behalf* Will try to let little prince wear... keke...



Little prince new baby leggings

watch out for a slide show coming right up!

Gave Jacqueline + Jabez & Elaine + Janson a lift to Orchard Taka as they're going there too... Little prince fell asleep almost immediately when I drove off, that means he's super duper tired... Janson was very cute lor, kept looking @ me when I'm driving... The way he smiled also very adorable... Met Charmaine + Adel @ the baby fair... wanted to get more avents teats for myself as well as for Eunice, but they only left size 3...


Went up to the Nursing room to change little prince's diapers & @ the same time also fed him his milk milk... Window shopped awhile before heading to Swensen's for a drink & some finger food... Little prince was cranky again as he wanna sleep again but he just couldn't... reason being, he pooed & was very uncomfortable with it... So brought him to the washroom & got him changed so he could slumber to his dreamland while I enjoying my finger food & drinks with Charmaine & Adel... Went over Hereen to window shop, or rather to walk around to digest the sinful food inside my tummy, before heading home.. Took some pics with Charmaine's new play toy, her Nokia E65...

Pics of the day

taken in Swensens (Charmaine's E65)

Little prince & mummy @ Swensens

hip hop little prince (@ Hereen)

Charmaine took this when little prince looking @ mummy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home