Friday, August 24, 2007

Little Prince having diarrhoea since this morning 2+am.. He pooed alot & it's watery & greenish in colour... Then again, 6+am when he drank his milk milk, he pooed again & ganna my top...

Around 10+am, mil came into my room & told me that little prince like having fever, so when I asked for the reading, it was 37.28, still not consider fever... But his poo poo was watery & yellowish in colour... So I have to monitor his condition again before I take him to a doctor... When hubby fed him milk milk @ 2+pm, he pooed again & his temperature still lingers around 37+... So gave him medicine for his fever & monitor again...

Little prince pooed again @ 7+pm & that's when hubby & I decided to bring him to doctor... Just came back after seeing doctor... The doctor only gave one medicine (orange colour) for him & we'll have to monitor...

Little prince, faster recover ok? Mummy & Daddy LOVE you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home