Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stayed home yesterday & as well as today... Nothing much to do.. Had a heated arguement yesterday with hubby & both of us was basically raised our voice @ each other... I can't remember was that the 1st time that hubby & I argued about little prince's stuffs...


I just simply don't understand why hubby tends to do things so differently from mine, especially little prince's stuffs... I realised hubby likes to feed little prince milk milk (fyi, not even time for his feeding time) whenever he can't handle him... And the way hubby prepared the milk, I had no eyes to see... Told hubby many a times that NEVER prepare milk by scooping the milk powder 1st into the milk powder then add water... He simply don't LISTEN... I told him yesterday, "Didn't you know that you should pour water (hot + cooled) 1st before adding milk powder? And didn't you know when you pour HOT water (after milk powder) into the milk bottle will KILL all the nutrients in the milk powder?"

And the other thing is, hubby always have this habit after every feeding, will just leave the milk bottle @ the sink & never wash it... It happens all the time... Whenever I bring little prince out in the day, normally will feed him 1st before going out... But when I reached home, the milk bottle STILL lying @ the sink & hubby WAS @ home all the while when I'm out... He rather play his online games than to wash the milk bottle... The best part was hubby NEVER sterilised the milk bottle after washing it... And he can tell me he leave that chore for me to do! WTH...

Anyway, when comes to little prince's stuffs, we don't really see eye to eye one.. But we kissed & made up & I cooked for hubby noodles with prawns & meat... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home