Tuesday, September 11, 2007


Little prince finally reached 6 month's mark!

Today is his 1st solid meal... I was pretty excited as in to know what's his reaction when he 1st taste solid food... Will he find it too gluey (the texture)? Anyway I videoed the moment down... But pls kindly bear with my skill of video-taking, cuz I was videoing & feeding him @ the same time, so I can't really see if he's out of the screen or not... =P Will try again tomorrow... So enjoy the video...




Ok, let me recap what little prince has achieved eversince he's borned till now... He can flip, blabber, focus on things, smile when you play with him, sit without support for more than 1 min, learning to crawl (but mostly glide across the room), always giggle, will try to get attention by whining, learning to scream on top of his lungs, attempt to sit from crawling/gliding position (see the below pic)...



Met Rebecca + Kenan @ Kembangan MRT station to Bugis for some shopping... Went Mos Burger for my late lunchie & we had a catching up session & both of our little princes fell asleep @ the same time... lol... After that, went over to JY to look for our friend... As she's kinda busy, we went walked around BHG Seiyu cuz Rebecca wanna get something for her little prince... I thought Seiyu still having 20% sales, but only realised that the sales was already over...

Went over to Baby Fox counter to see any good grabs to get as I've got 20% vouchers from Catherine... But nothing much caught my eyes except for 2 pairs of shoes... Too bad, no size 4 for my little prince (cuz I want to keep it longer till CNY 2008 let him wear)... But the staffs there helped me check stocks with other outlets (Marina Square & Suntec) & Marina Square had both sizes & it was reserved for me... Will be collecting tomorrow when I meet Stephiey... Went back to JY to look for our friend & she had a great time playing with both our little ones... And also, little prince got a mini makeover for only $20... keke... Good grab right? Enjoy the pics... =)




Went back to Bedok NTUC as I need to get diapers & cereal for little prince... Met hubby there & had BK for dinner, then home sweet home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home