Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ben & Michelle

Congrats to you wedding!

Today Josephine came to visit little prince & also to bring over the stuffs that she bought from BKK for her godson... Supposed to be @ my place @ 12pm, but due to the super nice cool weather, both of us overslept & she came over around 1.15pm...







Drove over to East Coast to have our lunchie... Initially wanted to have our lunchie @ C. Na HongKong Cafe, but the queue was pretty long & there's another 10 tables ahewad of us... So decided to have McDonald's for lunchie... Don't know what's wrong with little prince today... He wanted to nap so I cradled him, and when I saw him like in his lala land, I gently placed him in his pram... But the moment his body touches the pram, he cried & cried & I had to cradle him again... He cried twice when I'm trying to put him in his pram, only the 3rd time he didn't 'protest'... bth man...


After lunchie, went over to Mosque Street to look for Jackson (Josephine's bf) as Josephine wanna buy mooncakes for her family & she bought one box for me too... *Thanks Josephine darling!* She sent me & little prince home as I had to attend my bestie's wedding dinner @ Grand Copthrone WaterFront Hotel...


Put little prince to nap for an hour before going to my bestie's wedding... I'm sooooooooo HAPPY for him... Known him for more than 13 years & he's always be there for me when I needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on... We're only fated to be best of friends & nothing more, and I'm very happy with that... Cuz if we're together, we might not even be friends when we break up... So to me the current situation is the best...


Anyway, reached the hotel around 8pm & hubby nearly bumped into another car when he's trying to filter in the left lane (road leading to the hotel) due to the stupid rain... Luckily, nothing happend as the other party managed to brake in time... If not, I couldn't imagine the worse to happen as I'm carrying little prince instead of placing him on the car seat... *Phew* The dinner only commerced almost nearly 9pm, due to the games that the MC's played on the newlyweds... Little prince managed to finish @ least 85% of his milk & slumbered into his dreamland around 9+pm... Had a great time catching up with my other friends that seldom in contact & they also had a great time carrying & playing with little prince (before he slept)...






Once again, Congrats to you, Ben & Michelle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home