Friday, February 20, 2009

Went for my #3 interview @ Suntec Tower 5... I left the house pretty early as the agency advised to be there @ least 15 mins earlier than the appointment time... And this was the 1st time in my life that the interview only lasted for 15 - 20 mins... I don't know if I really performed well for my interview & I really do hope that the job agency will contact me asap & bring me some good news! *Keeping fingers crossed*

Had lunch with darling Josephine after my interview before heading back home to rest... And it's to Hakuba again with lovely ladies @ night... This time round, Stephiey joined us for a drink & darling Josephine also joined me that night...













We always had SOOOOOO MUCH FUN whenever we're together... But it's totally different this time... Something unpleasant happened & it totally spoilt our mood and that wouldn't stop me or rather us from going there... It will still be MY usual spot cum 2nd home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home