Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today's the most busy day for me throughout the past 1+ month... It's a lunch-cum-catching-up-session with my ex-colleagues, girlfriend that I didn't meet for almost 1+ year and meeting up with lovely ladies...

Got up pretty early as I'm meeting my ex-colleagues for lunch @ 1pm and took a cab over to Prinsep Street... Had lunch with them @ the newly opened foodcourt located near Peace Centre & I've bumped into a few of my ex-colleagues there... After lunch, we went for some desserts @ Peace Centre before headed back to my ex-company with them to pay a visit other colleagues... Had a short coffee with one of the ex ED that was being retrenched (just like me) before I headed down to the Organic Cafe located @ California Fitness Club to meet one of my girlfriend, Joylyn that I've not seen in the past 1+ year...



It's really been nice catching up with her but time's not enough as I need to collect my photocopied certificates from my job agency for my interview tomorrow... Will try to meet her again soon if her busy schedule permits...

After I've collected my certs from the job agency, took train back to Takashimaya to deposit little prince's Lunar Chinese New Year's money into his own bank account... Shopped around while waiting for Shirley & Lenie... Lunnie joined us shortly & I totally regretted to wear heels... We walked till my legs gonna break anytime... We ended our night having our super late dinner @ a HK Cafe located @ Parklane...






We're the last customers to leave the restaurant & we took cabs back home separately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home