Friday, February 6, 2009

Met Jacqueline & Lenie for some shopping @ Bugis Village before heading down to Hakuba to meet up with the rest... I guessed it's our routine to meet up almost every week for drinking... It reminded me of those days that I frequently partied @ Velvet back in Year 2003 - 2004... That was the most wonderful & happiest time of my life hanging around with my 2 sisters... But as years gone by, the 3 of us started to lost contact...


This photo (above) was taken in year 2004 in Velvet... I believe that's the happiest time in our life... Anyway, that's in the past & I'm really glad that they are happily leading their own life with their own sweet families...


Lenie & Me.. A fun gal to be with =)

We were sitting @ the outdoor area by the pool initially but moved in to the next available table as mosquitoes paid them a visit... =X And Jacqueline having low morale after shopping for don't-know-what reason... But she really looked nice in that new outfit ma... Anyway, it's time for our random photos for the night...


Look @ the 2nd photo. Jacqueline box me =( haha

Me & Randy

Me & Koco (with Zell @ the background... Opps..)

Me & Caren, Zell's colleague


Xiang & Me. He sings very very well

Me & Shirley

And here's our randon group photos, Shirley wasn't in these photos cuz she fell asleep on the sofa...






Me & Zell


Totally enjoyed myself that night... Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home