Friday, January 23, 2009

Chinese New Year is just 2 days later... But till now I don't even have the CNY mood... Maybe it's cuz I don't get to receive 红包 anymore... Nothing much for me to look forward to... And the only thinkg that I look forward to during CNY is the reunion dinner with family members... And it will be little prince's 2nd CNY... =)

Anyway, went down to Hush Hush with 老公 and bil to finish up our balance bottle of Martell... And bumped into my darling Josephine and I'm soooooo glad to bumped into her there as I won't feel that bored... Haha...



















We had so much fun that we went for a 2nd round @ Darts the way Bar @ Boat Quay... And it's my very 1st time playing darts & I'm so loving it... Haha... But I always sucks when trying to clear less than 10 points... Always got busted... Haha... But it's FUN with the people I hang out with especially with my darling Jospehine & my dearest 老公...

















And I've a few more new friends who are fun to be with... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home