Friday, January 9, 2009

It's another round of meeting up with lovely ladies again cuz it's Xiaoxue's birthday celebration @ H2... Everyone were there when I arrived... And it's an RARE occassion that Stephiey was there too... Out of many times asking her to join us for chilling out, she always never turned up... So maybe I should really invest in some 4D or toto... Haha...

When a bunch of fun-loving people (who LOVE to take photos)meet up, it's always hell lotsa of photos with different cameras... =)





And when the EAST meet the WEST, there's where all the funny photos will be taken... Just like the two of them... Haha...







The birthday babe!



And a birthday celebration is not be a birthday celebration without having this!!! WATERFALL!!! Total of three times!!!







And me sipping away with my glass of red wine...





We headed for a 2nd round @ X-Bar before headed home...



I truly enjoyed myself & am very glad that this actually brighten up my lousy mood this late afternoon... Thanks for the wonderful company, lovely ladies! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home