Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Met up with Valerie for high tea @ Plaza Singapura... The place we went to is a shop that sells furniture as well as other stuffs & a mini cafe... Overall, the ambience was ok but the place was a little 'messy'... It's always enjoyable meeting up with her for some catching up...








Both of us bought novels & I got the 'Twilight' & 'New Moon' by Stephenie Meyer... I've always preferred reading up the books than watching the movies as I find that books are more into details and it's much more interesting...

We headed to Louis Vuitton @ NAC cuz her Galliera was stained with the ink from the newpaper that she chucked into her bag... I saw a bag that I'm kinda interested in... But not sure if it's worth getting or not... Hmm... On a second thought, I'm not gonna get it as right now I'm jobless & it's DEFINITELY not a wise choice to get that bag cuz I don't want to regret on something due to impulse buying... We bidded our way as she need to rush home...

Supposed to meet Silver for eyebrow embroidery but I've cancelled it... Why? Cuz 老公 said NO!... He commented that it's a waste of money cuz I can simply just draw myself & I still have to spend money on trimming my brows... =(
*Sorry Silver, couldn't meet up with you...*

Anyway, met up with lovely ladies again for some shopping @ City Plaza and all of us bought few tops and were happy with our 'loots'... YAY!!! I have more tops for CNY... Haha... And we ended our night with sumptuous frog porridge @ the famous frog porridge store @ Lorong 19...



Jacq + Samuel sent me home as they're meeting their friends @ Bedok North... *Thanks for giving me a ride home, Jacq & Samuel*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home