Monday, January 19, 2009

Today went Vivo City with 妈咪, 爹地 & little prince... Actually, we ran out of ideas of where to go cuz Singapore is simply too small... Wanted to bring them to the Singapore Flyers but it hasn't resumed its service as yet... Wondering when will they resume their services...

Anyway, had our late lunch over @ Burger King before heading to Toys "R" Us as 爹地 wanted to buy toys for little prince... I didn't know that there's a baby room located just outside Burger King... The baby room was pretty big in a sense & I like the decors there (although it's kinda plain)...







Little prince was holding onto a pink ball walking around Toys "R" Us & refused to let go when he's being asked to... 妈咪 had to distract him with a Bowling Set before he willingly put the pink ball back... 爹地 decided to buy little prince a Drum Set rather than the usual car models... And I finally bought Isaiah's birthday pressie... When 爹地's making payment, little prince kept holding onto the bowling set & refused to let the SA to put it into the carrier & insisted to carry it himself... Everyone that walked past us turned their heads around to see this silly little fellow carry his new toy like that... I tried to put it away but little prince kept whining... So I just let him carry his own toy... At least that it's sort of some responsibility training for him... Haha...















妈咪 bought a pair of Nike shoes for little prince for CNY... Wanted to get another design but little prince doesn't like the colour... Seems like he's starting to have his own choices on clothes & shoes... It's gonna be a BIG headache for me...

Drove over to East Coast Park for some coffee before heading home...









Little prince was so happy & excited that he wanted to play with his drum set the moment we reached home... So I told him that he would only get to play after his shower... I was expecting some protest from him but surprisingly, he did as what I've told him... Hmm... He's getting smarter now... Haha...





I wanted to upload another video that I took but the file's too big & I don't know which software to use to reduce the size of the video... So I uploaded this shoter one... Enjoy!

In the making of our future little Musician...