Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 人日!! Today's the 7th day of CNY (初七)...

Reached home around 9+am & went straight to shower to freshen up myself for the lunch @ Hotel Royal with ILs... I didn't want to attend the lunch organised by the Singapore Loo Clan Association but mil insisted that I go... So no choice but to catch some sleep while on the journey there...

The lunch was superb & I almost fell alseep duing the lunch... And look @ the tired look on my face... That's the result of not having enough sleep for so many days...






And little prince was self entertaining himself with the chocolates that the 财神爷 gave...


And I'm ending this entry with little prince signature pose...



I'm gonna stop all these partying-till-morning nights... Maybe only like once or twice a week during the weekends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home